Transitional Services for New York, Inc., not-for profit, is a comprehensive, community-based mental health organization located in New York City. We provide a continuum of rehabilitative services to enrich the lives of those recovering from mental illness and facilitate their transition to increased levels of independence. Transitional Services for New York, Inc. envisions broadening its rehabilitative services and becoming a regional social service provider. Transitional Services for New York Staff will deliver effective programs with compassion, integrity, and professionalism. We expect all staff to put our clients’ needs first while respecting ourselves and each other as we provide hope to those who participate in our programs.
TSINY, a non-profit mental health services agency is seeking Service Coordinators for their Personalized Recovery Oriented Services (PROS) program.
Salary: $33,000 to $55,000 based on degree and experience, Full-Time
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Pension, 403(b), EAP program, Parental Leave, Vacation and PTO time
Provide individual and group services and manages a caseload of PROS participants.
- Manage an assigned caseload of participants
- Complete all necessary paperwork, statistics and correspondence in accordance with all regulatory and Agency guidelines. Include IRP development, initial and ongoing assessments, contact notes, monthly progress notes, etc.
- Provide individual and group services in accordance with experience and training.
- Monitor records of service.
- Provide participant outreach.
- Maintain ongoing communication with community-based agencies regarding individuals in program.
- Crisis intervention, including emergency on-call.
- Participate in staff training and program development
- Participate in weekly supervisory sessions.
- Be able to sit or stand as needed, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- May require walking, primarily on a level surface, for short periods throughout the day, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Be able to reach above shoulder heights, below the waist or lift as required to file documents or store materials throughout the workday, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- During a declared disaster, assume and adhere to assigned Job Action role(s) consistent with Disaster Preparedness Plan.
- Perform other related duties as required.
Service Coordinator I: High School diploma
Service Coordinator II: Bachelor’s degree or Associate’s degree plus one year’s experience or High School diploma plus two years’ experience in a mental health setting
Service Coordinator III: Master’s degree in a related field or Credentialed alcoholism and substance abuse counselor (CASAC)
Service Coordinator IV: Licensure as a Professional Staff
Service Coordinator V: Licensed Clinical Social Worker