Transitional Services for New York, Inc., not-for profit, is a comprehensive, community-based mental health organization located in New York City. We provide a continuum of rehabilitative services to enrich the lives of those recovering from mental illness and facilitate their transition to increased levels of independence. Transitional Services for New York, Inc. envisions broadening its rehabilitative services and becoming a regional social service provider. Transitional Services for New York Staff will deliver effective programs with compassion, integrity, and professionalism. We expect all staff to put our clients’ needs first while respecting ourselves and each other as we provide hope to those who participate in our programs.
PC Field Technician – $23 Per Hour, Per – Diem
Driver License Required.
Responsible for maintaining computer applications/networks/peripherals and/or provision of computer support.
- Perform basic systems security administration functions, including creating staff profiles and accounts
- Perform systems backups and recovery procedures
- Participate in disaster recovery testing
- Maintain system documentation and logs
- Perform or assist in troubleshooting and diagnosing network, computer, printer problems; correct identified problems
- Perform systems administration functions for the e-mail system and intranet
- Maintain network security authentication, including application security, event investigations and compliance enforcement.
- Install and configure anti-virus and other approved software.
- Provide monitoring and primary response and intervention for information technology related security incidents and violations.
- Document LAN network-related policies and procedures, including security.
- Implement and maintain HIPAA requirements.
- Keep current with new security and network monitoring technologies, applicable laws and regulations.
- Be able to sit or stand as needed, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- May require walking, primarily on a level surface, for short periods throughout the day, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Be able to reach above shoulder heights, below the waist or lift as required to file documents or store materials throughout the workday, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- During a declared disaster, assume and adhere to assigned Job Action role(s) consistent with Disaster Preparedness Plan.
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- High School diploma.
- Comptia A + PC Technician Certification preferred.
- Driver’s license.
|Job Category||Information Technology|
|Component||PC IT Technician|