Transitional Services for New York, Inc., not-for profit, is a comprehensive, community-based mental health organization located in New York City. We provide a continuum of rehabilitative services to enrich the lives of those recovering from mental illness and facilitate their transition to increased levels of independence. Transitional Services for New York, Inc. envisions broadening its rehabilitative services and becoming a regional social service provider. Transitional Services for New York Staff will deliver effective programs with compassion, integrity, and professionalism. We expect all staff to put our clients’ needs first while respecting ourselves and each other as we provide hope to those who participate in our programs.
We are currently looking for a Human Resources File Clerk to assist with our HRIS (Human Resources Information System) Implementation located in Whitestone, NY. This is a part-time on-site position.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to gain entry level experience in Human Resources or in an Administrative role.
While working under the direction of the Associate Director, Human Resources and the Human Resources Generalist you will be responsible for the following:
- Scanning employee personnel files into our Human Resources SharePoint.
- Sorting through scanned and paper employee files to upload the information into the appropriate online employee file folders in Bamboo HR (HRIS).
- Conducting Audits for missing personnel documents needed such as Updated Certification, Agency signed policies, tax, I9 and Direct Deposit forms other documents as needed.
- Creating and manage audit spreadsheets in Excel.
- Following up with managers and employees to obtain any missing information needed to complete employee files.
- Conduct employer support as needed to assist in the implementation process to ask questions, clarify procedures and/or get directions.
- Other administrative duties pertaining to the HRIS implementation as needed.
- Must have High School Diploma or higher
- 1-2 years steady office and/or administrative experience
- Prior Human Resources Experience a plus
- Bamboo or other HRIS experience a plus
- Ability to keep all information confidential
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to take direction and ask questions
- Be reliable and can commit to a schedule
- Highly proficiency in Excel, Word and Adobe a must.
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work with peers and supervisors collaboratively in a collegial work environment
Monday – Friday
24-30 hours per week (6 hour shifts)
8:00 am – 2:00 pm or 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
Non-benefit eligible role
Non-Exempt / OT Eligible Position
Per Diems are as needed roles. This is a long term temporary assignment with the potential to stay on as an administrative per diem after completion but not guaranteed.
|Job Category||Per Diem|