Annual Salary $35,000
We are seeking an Administrative Assistant for our Facilities Operations program
To provide administrative and clerical support to staff in Facilities Operations and Development
- Provide general administrative and clerical support to the staff in Facilities Operations and Development.
- Review maintenance, repair and supply invoices at properties designated by the Divisional Director of Facilities Operations and Development, and determine what percentage of each invoice is a building expense and what percentage is a program expense based on criteria provided by staff.
- Review New York City records for unpaid bills and violations at properties designated by the Divisional Director of Facilities Operations and Development.
- Keep a log of all utility bills and New York City charges at properties designated by the Divisional Director of Facilities Operations and Development, and on a monthly basis, transmit this information to designated members of the staff.
- Keep a log of New York City and New York State registrations that are due annually, and inform staff two months before the next annual registration is due.
- Establish and maintain computer files of information related to the above functions.
- Perform other administrative and clerical tasks and duties that are assigned by a member of the staff in Facilities Operations and Development.
-A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university, accredited by regional, national, professional or specialized agencies recognized as accrediting bodies by the US Secretary of Education and by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA) and one year of relevant experience.
-Or, an Associate degree or 60 semester credits from an accredited college and three (3) years of progressively responsible relevant experience